Tuesday 23 June 2015

DAY 4: DOWN BUT NOT OUT


Almost slept in, I go up at 6am.

It was a very good day in the classroom.

Back at the hotel I did another Chardonnay run and some nice salami. 

Shoved the doors open to my balcony, manoeuvred an easy chair into place and watched the traffic and recall how much the city had changed since my first visit in 1988 (for work on the Delta Airways advertising account).

I tried not to feel too guilty about consuming most of the wine before going out with J and N for an excellent curry.


Before I turned in I tried to check-in on line for the flight home. No joy.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading/soaking in this blog and the accompanying watercolors/sketches. "Chardonnay and salami run" sounds particularly delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim