A short drive east, crossing the River Ogmore,
Deeper into the South- Glamorganshire countryside,
Up springs Nash Point Lighthouse.
Build from Blue Lias stone quarried from the beach below,
Winched up the cliff and dressed on site by accomplished masons.
Its light first shone in September 1832 and was extinguished in 1992.
Wigfach is a small village comprising twelve cottages and the Happy Valley Caravan Park
between Porthcawl and Bridgend in South Wales.