Monday 5 July 2021

LIGHTEN OUR DARKNESS, WE BESEECH THEE

 Wednesday 16th June 

Chores and jobs in the morning and then we drifted to town. 


 BT text me saying they cannot complete the broadband installation by the June 25 and is July 1st, OK?  Hardly. 

 

Vince (co-host and owner of Poon’s) explains what a Pembrokeshire Promise is. It is a promise or undertaken made, usually made by tradespeople or commercial organisations that they/them have no intention to fulfil. BT are Olympian Pembrokeshire Promisers.

 

Rosie and I go churching to LLangynog.  High on a hill in a circular churchyard drizzle make the place look very damp, and damp I am walking through God’s Acre in my sandals which are the only footwear I have with me this week.


DELIGHTFUL ST CYNIN'S    LLANGNOG


We drive home to The Showroom, it's very gloomy inside. Andrew the Electrician and his team come tomorrow to change all this.


 Lighten our darkness, we beseech thee, O Lord; and by thy great mercy defend us from all perils and dangers of this night; 

Order of Evening Prayer BCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim