Monday 7 July 2014

CANNES CONFIDENTIAL


GETTING READY EACH DAY

Each morning a swim at 06:30, the water is warm; the beach is ploughed and rolled for my footprints. I walk back to the hotel washing my feet under a lawn sprinkler. Then breakfast each day nearly taken by a seagull.
on the way to The Palais

SO PRETTY

Each moment of each day people parade back to and from the great festival of creativity (advertising). Promotions and cabins call siren-like and girls on roller blades hand out leaflets. Sur le front de mer.


Bright young people at the Martinez


NIGHTLIFE

The Majestic, The Marriot, The Carlton and the Martinez. We all throng to our rendezvous, eager to kiss and hug and enjoy the evenings. “Oh you bright young people” http://bit.ly/1pBiFSv

In sixty minutes I have seen those I know and love in the Martinez.


Cannes-on-Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim