Saturday 2 August 2014

FALLING BEHIND ON THE WALK


The other weekend I made a desperate attempt to catch up on my assignments for Ruth Livingstone.
Ruth is walking the coastline of the British mainland. She started in North Norfolk, heading clockwise around the coastline. I discovered her when she was on the Essex coast - where else:) and became her artist in residence in a thinly veiled attempt to ingratiate myself with some doing something very special.  http://coastalwalker.co.uk/artist-in-residence/

Every couple of months Ruth sends a photo and I turn it into an illustration for Coastwalker.

I had THREE come through  in March and had forgotten to complete them so put a production line together and completed Boscastle Tinagel and Padstowe >> links to Ruth's site for each place .


Tintagel King Arthur's Castle

The Doom Bar Padstowe (Doom Bar is also a great Ale)

Boscastle 

3 comments:

  1. I was so delighted when you approached me and asked to become my artist in residence. Your paintings have brightened up my blog and always a joy to see what you have produced :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ruth Thank you More to come - I stand by! There was a particular process with these three which I will explain one day. Timbo

      Delete
    2. Oooh, please explain. Or is it a trade secret?

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim