Sunday 24 June 2018

Clever Trevor

For five years now Trevor and I have been exploring the coast of Suffolk Essex and Kent. I post the stories of the jaunts here as TRAVELS WITH MY ARCHITECT The offbeat, kiss-me-quick atmosphere of these sea fronts and coasts fascinates architect and photographer Trevor Clapp and I.These places are captured in photographs and drawings we have taken/made at the time of each visit. The words I write soon after under this banner of Travels with my ArchitectTrevor's implacable architectural eye has created some great pictures, which will soon find a home on a dedicated website. He takes the most exciting photographs.

Frinton on Sea

Jaywick

Isle of Sheppy

Orford Ness

Tilbury

Dungeness
Canvey Island

Walton on Sea






Mersea Island





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim