Friday 7 September 2012

INSTANT PRINT? - WELL ALMOST




On the Saturday I went riding with my chums on the Berkshire Downs.
Wonderful scenery and much to draw and photograph; I returned with one sketch and several decent photos.


On the Sunday taking my drawing, and the photograph of one particular place see I created a linocut - also illustrated.

On the Monday taking my linocut and visiting my printmaking tutor to Christine Lock I used her press to create the final piece - very pleasing linocut print.

Sometimes I'm surprised at how easy it is to have an idea and take it into another medium and then move it on into print making - the final result is extremely satisfying and a privilege. 

1 comment:

  1. There are several companies that are engaged in the 24 hour printing works.. They undertake these jobs as well as designing jobs for your company as well. In this, they will also plan the layout of the leaflets and the posters or even banners and attend to the use of different colors in. These are usually done in keeping with the colors and theme of the company name and the logo.

    Quick Printing Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim