Friday 23 May 2014

HOW THEY MAKE AMBROSIA IN MARLOW

I slipped away found myself surround by sarcophagi of shining steel 


'In ancient Greek mythologyambrosia (Greekἀμβροσία) is sometimes the food or drink of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring immortality upon whoever consumed it.' - Source: Wikipedia

Each month a select group of  people descend on the Marlow Brewery and last Tuesday it was thus so. However this was no fable, we were here to enjoy a selection of fine beers, a wonderful selection from the Barbecue and the company of kindred spirits.

During this joyful celebration of the brewer's art I slipped away from my chums and found myself surround by sarcophagi-like tanks of shining steel attended by all types of pipes and gauges and cylinders and made this humble drawing in homage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim