Wednesday 18 April 2018

Delivering The Books By Bus

It is the time of year to deliver 'the books' to one’s accountant in High Wycombe. 

 
And so I made the journey by bus from Beaconsfield. 
This thirty-minute journey is a great way to really appreciate the A40 as it follows the path of the River Wye, and the outskirts of the town. 

By the Police Station the Municipal Gardens are already in glorious spring bloom.

And there are interesting people to study on the bus. 

Bus travel means that somebody else is doing the driving. And bus drivers are, to a man or a woman, professional and courteous. 
There is always a seat on the bus 
In my experience the bus is always one time, unlike my flight out of Toronto last Thursday. 
What is more, there is no extra charge for Upper Deck. 

My heart beat faster whenever I see the 336 or 740.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim