Tuesday 7 April 2015

TO THE LIGHTHOUSE

As official artist in residence to Ruth here another modest piece from me.  

Ruth Livingstone is walking around the coastline of the British mainland. She started in North Norfolk, heading clockwise around the coastline, following paths and tracks. 

We pick up the story in South Wales.


"WALK 171 Lantwit Major to Nash Point

Posted on April 2, 2015 by Ruth Livingstone

This afternoon I must travel home to Lincolnshire and so today I’m planning a short, circular walk. 

I will be following the Wales Coast Path along the cliffs to Nash Point Lighthouse, and then back to my car via an inland footpath.


I drive down to the beach at Llantwit Major. The weather is still dull, but not as bad as yesterday. I can even see the horizon as a definite line!  "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim