Friday 5 December 2014

BREAKFAST AT THE FOUNTAIN

The Fountain Resturant: A good omelette.
An enchanting young man on the front desk, with twice my confidence, greeted me.
“Reservation in the name of Geoff Sutton” my opening gambit and I was led, with my cycle helmet and yellow jacket, to our table.

I was massively early so made a drawing, trying to convince myself that I had as much right to be there the PR person on the next table who smiled at me.

To the left of me, a discussion on oil prices and to my right some Ukrainian bankers (with doleful in dispositions).

Geoff and I had a lovely breakfast. He was on good form and it was also his Birthday. We talked about collaboration on his digital businesses and concerning his writing.  (I may have picked up a book jacket commission).

THE FOUNTAIN RESTAURANT AT FORTNUM AND MASON

Make your reservation now, here http://bit.ly/1zW9CMk. The place is a delightful and ‘important’. The omelette is great, so to the décor; 60’s Camp, which will not be wasted on some of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim