Sunday 31 October 2010

Chocolate - always appreciated



In the gallery this Sunday afternoon, a little quiet, lady comes in, oh I think, a visitor. Alas, not even giving MY work one glance she asks directions for another gallery in Marylebone.

Not knowing the place I looked it up on my phone, grateful she makes hurried exit. Oh well.

Two hours later the same lady turns up in gallery and presents me with chocolate from the wonderful shop just down from the gallery - Rococo Chocolates.

I kiss her and force her to sign my Guest Book.

Chocolate now in fridge.

Examples of Roco's output featured.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rococo!
    I do miss them so,
    I also miss Tim,
    He knows I miss him,
    but the chocolate doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments - Tim